Last Updated October 31, 2017
Follow NAHRA on Twitter at @NAHRA_Retriever
Check out this great article on the 2017 NAHRA Invitational in the Kitsap Sun Online.
For more Photos check out Facebook.
NAHRA Members, Club Reps and current NAHRA Regional Directors,
Please note that the election process for the NAHRA positions for Alaska and East NAHRA Regional Directors begins sequimbreeze@aol.
· Election Committee will confirm nominees. If there is more than one nominee for a Regional Director, the Election Committee will request bios from the nominees by .
· Election Committee will publish bios and post on the NAHRA website, no later than .
· The Election Committee will send out electronic ballots to all current NAHRA members in good standing within the Region(s) via email to those Regions where more than one Regional Director candidate has been nominated by .
· NAHRA Home Office to collect and tally all votes by .
· Election Committee to notify candidates and clubs of winners by .
· New Officers and New Regional Directors to take position on .
We thank you for your attention to this important election process and look forward to receiving your nominations. Please feel free to contact Harry Williams if you have any questions regarding this election.
(Registered Users Only)
New Club/ Returning Club Initiative:
1. A “new” club would be a club that has not ran a NAHRA test. A “returning” club, is a club that previously held a NAHRA Field Test but has not participated in NAHRA events for the previous 3 years.
2. New/returning clubs would receive a 1 year NAHRA Club membership. In addition, all of the club’s non existing NAHRA members would receive a 1 year NAHRA membership if and when the club schedules a NAHRA Field Test through the cognizant Regional Director.
3. All NAHRA event fees will be waived for the first Field Test that the club holds.
4. The Field Test Application, and the Final Field Test Report will still be required based on the current requirements and time lines. Huntsecretary.com entry service will be contacted for that hunt and instructed not to charge for NAHRA fees.
5. All fees to Huntsecretary will still be in place as this is not a NAHRA fee, it is a fee for Huntsecretary’s servicesTo take advantage of this new initiative, please contact your NAHRA Regional Director.
The NAHRA BOD unanimously approved to take the Upland Retriever Program Pilot program, and make it an official licensed NAHRA event
There were no changes to the final pilot rules, and all points achieved during the pilot period will be awarded.
Draft New NAHRA Rulebook is not for distribution and only accessible by registered members.
(Registered Users Only)
Due to PayPal problems completely beyond NAHRA’s control, all PayPal transactions will be suspended effective immediately. All recurring payments will be stopped as of 12/15/16. A new system is expected to be in place by 12/31/16.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
NAHRA Rule Book
NAHRA Window Decal
NAHRA Trailer Decal
Thanks to everyone who was involved in the election process.
Congratulations to the following individuals who will be taking their new board positions on March 1, 2016.
President: Dan Hove
Secretary: Sue Snow
Alaska RD: Graham Wood
East RD: Paul Zurka